Perfect coverage. Awesome colors. Excellent growth.
Kessil‰۪s AP700 LED combines the features and power of their pendant lights with a traditional flat aquarium fixture. This configuration allows the light to be suspended above the aquarium with aåÊhanging kit, mounted to the tank itself with theåÊmounting arm, or placed within your existing canopy with theåÊcanopy kit.
The 185-watt LED fixture uses Kessil-designed ‰ÛÏHybrid Optics‰ that gives their LED array the depth penetration and coverage of metal halide lighting but without the heat and high energy consumption. The Hybrid Optics design uses the latest Kessil patented Dense Matrix LED arrays with a specially designed lens and reflector system. This eliminates lighting ‰ÛÏhot spots‰ often seen with regular LED aquarium fixtures. The AP700 provides a full 48 inches of light coverage with virtually no shading. You‰۪ll also love the light shimmer effect that looks just like natural sunlight penetrating the reef.
KessilåÊmanufactures LED lighting systems for research equipment, photo-imaging and other color-sensitive applications. This LED know-how is found in the AP700‰۪s Full Color Spectrum properties. You‰۪ll be able to select and fine-tune the light spectrum with the AP700‰۪s endless color palate. Kessil Logic allows each color channel to be independently tuned to create the best color spectrum to stimulate intense coloration and accelerated coral growth. Kessil also pre-programs the fixture to always provide the right UV spectrum for coral growth. Kessil Logic ensures the LED array provides consistent output across the light spectrum.
What weåÊreallyåÊlike about the Kessil AP700:
- Kessil pendant technology in a traditional canopy fixture
- Beautiful shimmer effect like metal halide lighting
- Excellent coverage across the reef
- Wi-Fi control throughåÊiOSåÊandåÊAndroidåÊdevices
- Selection of light programs like Lunar Cycle and weather effects
- Ability to custom color mix without losing light intensity
- Attractive design and quiet operation
- Variety of mounting options:åÊmounting arms,åÊcanopy mount kit, andåÊhanging kit.
Kessil AP700 Features:
- Dense Matrix LED array
- Hybrid Optics system
- Pre-programmed lighting and weather effects
- Full light penetration without hot spots
- Automatic UV control for coral growth
- Beautiful shimmer effect like natural sunlight
- Sleek Design with multiple mounting options
- Complete control of color blending
- On-light and Wi-Fi control
Kessil AP700 Specifications:
- Wattage: 185 Watts
- Weight: 4.8 pounds
- Fixture Dimensions: 20" X 6.4" x 1.5"
- Tank Recommendations:
- For a mixed reef: Up to 48" x 24" hanging 15" to 18" above water surface.
- For primarily SPS corals: Up to 36" x 24" hanging 5" to 7" above water surface.
Kessil Comparison Chart
|Dense Matrix LED|
|Full Color Control||Only Deep Ocean Blue to Sky Blue||Only Deep Ocean Blue to Sky Blue||Only Deep Ocean Blue to Sky Blue||Only Deep Ocean Blue to Sky Blue||åÊ(w/ Spectral Controller X or coming WiFi Dongle)||åÊ(w/ phone apps)|
|0-10V Controller Compatibility|
|Mounting Arm||(requires 2)|
|Extension MountåÊ(Must be used withåÊMounting Arm)||(requires 2)|
|90 Degree AdapteråÊ(Must be used withåÊA-Series Gooseneck)|
|90 Degree Low Profile Gooseneck Bracket(Must be used withåÊA-Series Gooseneck)|
|Spectral Controller X|