- 24V DC (direct current) pump with no controller. The DC pump helps to increase efficiency by reducing power consumption and noise.
- Needle wheel pump with a venturi intake that produces just the right amount and size of air bubbles.
- Bubble plate to reduce the turbulence in the reaction chamber.
- Innovative `curve` skimmer body that allow the foam to smoothly rise to the collection cup.
- Air silencer to ensure quiet operation.
- Quick-release collection cup and skimmer body for easy cleaning.
- Collection cup drain to reduce maintenance frequency.
- New gear wheel outlet to fine tune performance.
- Compact footprint that allows easy installation.
- Maximum Tank Capability : 75G-125G
- Pump: ROCK - DSP1000
- Pump power: 13W, DC24V
- Dimensions: 7.28"L x 7.08"W x 18.5"H
- Recommended Water Level :8"
Bubble Magus was founded in 2016 and has been producing high-quality aquarium equipment for over a decade.
They take a practical approach to product development and focus on high-efficiency and affordablity, which makes them a popular choice among experienced reef aquarium hobbyists.
Here at Marine Depot, we carry the best Bubble Magus has to offer. Their Curve Series protein skimmers are highly sought-after for in-sump usage and their dependable dosing pumps are relied upon by thousands of reef hobbyists for the precise delivery of liquid foods and water chemistry supplementation.