Seneye Reef Pack is an all in one monitor for Temperature, Ammonia, pH, Water level, and Lighting. With a PC you can connect your Seneye monitor directly to any PC or Seneye Web Server to monitor your aquarium. With the Seneye Web Server you can monitor your aquarium from anywhere you can get internet access via smartphone, PC or tablet.
- Automatically monitors multiple key parameters
- Constantly watching your aquarium, 5600 readings per month
- Healthier coral, integrated LUX, Kelvin and PAR light meter
- Early warning, intelligent software predicts future water conditions*
- Convenient alerts sent to e-mail and mobile phone*
- Access results worldwide, data stored online for easy viewing*
- Track your results with automatic graphing*
- USB connection (2.5 meters) with multiple connection options, including optional USB power adaptor
*some features require seneye+
What does it do?
Constantly monitors water temperature, so you can get an alert if your heater breaks or your chiller fails
Monitors the highly toxic free ammonia (NH3) at very low levels, so you can stop your fish from dying from Ammonia posioning.
The seneye monitors pH in your aquarium or pond water between 6.4 and 9. This range is ideal for most aquatic life and by focusing on this range increased accuracy has be achieved.
Readings are only taken when the seneye device is in water, no false readings.
Monitors ambient LUX and can be used to take direct LUX readings, understand how your light degrade over time.
Understand where on the kelvin range your lights are and how light can change over time.
Monitor the Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR), understand if you have the correct quanity and quality of light for your corals or plants.
- Seneye Reef Module
- Windows PC with a wired or wireless network and TCP/IP protocol, Vista 32-/64-bit, Windows 7 32-/64bit.
- Full speed USB 1.0 port
- Minimum 1Ghz processor and 128mb RAM
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 9.0+, Firefox 4.0+, Safari 4.0+
- Download of seneye connect application required from seneye.com